Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Xbox one countdown!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Xbox one countdown! - Page 2 Empty SlashedTortoise | 9177 Teh Maps? I Make!

SlashedTortoise
5 days to go!!

Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:31 pm

Xbox one countdown! - Page 2 Empty Legal | 10278 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
SlashedTortoise wrote:5 days to go!!
<3

Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:34 pm

Xbox one countdown! - Page 2 Empty camycamera | 9172 Legendary Member

camycamera
eh, yay, exciting.

sorry, i cant get excited for consoles anymore. i already have a next gen system that is more powerful than "next gen".

okay, i'll stop now.

Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:19 pm

Xbox one countdown! - Page 2 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9226 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
camycamera wrote:eh, yay, exciting.

sorry, i cant get excited for consoles anymore. i already have a next gen system that is more powerful than "next gen".

okay, i'll stop now.
The "Console Corner" is not the place to talk about your gaming pc. You are hereby banished to the PC corner!

Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Legal
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
camycamera wrote:eh, yay, exciting.

okay, i'll stop now.
The "Console Corner" is not the place to talk about your gaming pc. You are hereby banished to the PC corner!
BEGONE!

Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Xbox one countdown! - Page 2 Empty Mad Mike | 9045 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
If you banish Camy to the PC corner, you will have to banish me too!

I have also joined the PC side of gaming! Xbox one countdown! - Page 2 Icon_twisted

Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:29 pm

Xbox one countdown! - Page 2 Empty mini0013xx | 9145 Undaunted Member

mini0013xx
Mad Mike wrote:If you banish Camy to the PC corner, you will have to banish me too!

I have also joined the PC side of gaming! Xbox one countdown! - Page 2 Icon_twisted
I did a long time ago, but there's nothing wrong with consoles.

So long as your brother doesn't play them to the point in which their disk tray melts, anyway - which IS what my brother did to my xbox 360 which is why it can't even play through a game's campaign completely.

As for the Xbox One, I might get it. But if my friends aren't, then there's no point in me getting it.

Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Legal
I love you PC guys, but just to keep a little order, if you wanna say an elaborate point about PC gaming, it's more suitable in the PC corner. Debating PC vs Console is probably better suited to the Debate Corner (duh).

Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Xbox one countdown! - Page 2 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8793 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
I used to be a PC gamer like you, until I took an Xbox 360 to the knee...

No, seriously. I played my first video games on my dad's old desktop. Civilization 3 and a prequel to Star Wars Rogue Squadron called Battle for Naboo being some of them.

Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:40 pm

SlashedTortoise
yeah fair enough you guys prefering pc but this is for the Xbox sole! ill accept talking bout different games on here and if i dont know a game would bebetter suited to pc or xbox but no im a pc guy cos pc is better, pc pc pc pc, damn it i said it!! Razz
but yeah keep it to xbox guys Smile cheers

and 4 days to go!! nearly 3!!

and my order for the play and charge kit got canceled Sad and i dont know if theyve already taken my money for battlefield 4 yet Sad

Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Legal
SlashedTortoise wrote:yeah fair enough you guys prefering pc but this is for the Xbox sole! ill accept talking bout different games on here and if i dont know a game would bebetter suited to pc or xbox but no im a pc guy cos pc is better, pc pc pc pc, damn it i said it!! Razz
but yeah keep it to xbox guys :)cheers

and my order for the play and charge kit got canceled :(and i dont know if theyve already taken my money for battlefield 4 yet Sad
My bf4 still hasn't been dispatched from Amazon yet Sad hoping it comes by the 22nd

Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:25 pm

SlashedTortoise
Legal wrote:
SlashedTortoise wrote:yeah fair enough you guys prefering pc but this is for the Xbox sole! ill accept talking bout different games on here and if i dont know a game would bebetter suited to pc or xbox but no im a pc guy cos pc is better, pc pc pc pc, damn it i said it!! Razz
but yeah keep it to xbox guys :)cheers

and my order for the play and charge kit got canceled :(and i dont know if theyve already taken my money for battlefield 4 yet Sad
My bf4 still hasn't been dispatched from Amazon yet :(hoping it comes by the 22nd
ah mate, mines been dispatched today so should get it tomorrow or saturday, xbox has been dispatched but play and charge kit hasnt :/ BUT TOMORROWS THE DAY!! i got a nice 3 day weekend of xbox xD

Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:07 pm

SlashedTortoise
ITS HERE GUYS! IT IS HERE! Remember if your getting one to use your old accounts (primary account you want to keep) to put your email and password for that account in and then your account inc xbox live and gamerscore will go over to the xbox one! Happy gaming all, the new gaming era is here Wink ill give my report of the xbox and forza 5 and battlefield 4 once its all set up Smile

Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:56 am

Legal
SlashedTortoise wrote:ITS HERE GUYS! IT IS HERE! Remember if your getting one to use your old accounts (primary account you want to keep) to put your email and password for that account in and then your account inc xbox live and gamerscore will go over to the xbox one! Happy gaming all, the new gaming era is here ;)ill give my report of the xbox and forza 5 and battlefield 4 once its all set up Smile
No time to play mine right now, as soon as I can I'll give my opinions too.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:50 am

Xbox one countdown! - Page 2 Empty IDredMan | 9537 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
SilentGamer64 wrote:I used to be a PC gamer like you, until I took an Xbox 360 to the knee...

No, seriously. I played my first video games on my dad's old desktop. Civilization 3 and a prequel to Star Wars Rogue Squadron called Battle for Naboo being some of them.
I think if someone threw an Xbox at your knee it would just bounce off.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Xbox one countdown! - Page 2 Empty Rex | 9119 Enshrined Member

Rex
woooooow its released

now what

Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:30 am

Xbox one countdown! - Page 2 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8793 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
IDredMan wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:I used to be a PC gamer like you, until I took an Xbox 360 to the knee...

I think if someone threw an Xbox at your knee it would just bounce off.
Depending on how hard it was thrown, either that, or my leg would be bent in an unnatural position. Both outcomes would be painful...

Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:39 am

SlashedTortoise
Okay my thoughts of the xbox and forza and bf4:

Xbox:
Amazing! Easy to set up, only took 10 minutes if that, nice smooth running, quiet, doesnt get hot, blu ray is very descent, and just overall very good, interface takes a little use to but its good once you get use to it.

Forza 5:
AMAZING! Graphics are insane, physics are insane, Sound is insane, scenery is insane just the game is beautiful! Well worth getting if you like driving games!

Battlefield 4:
Right, its amazing. sounds are heavy and good, vehicles are really good, levolution is very effective on some maps, others are minimal but nice touch, the game plays completely different to bf3, much more realistic and just more enjoyable, you no longer have to travel 30 mins to mfind someone its half a second and your in a fight from your deployment! only problems so far are, game cuts out randomly back to dashboard, my person shakes around when in vehicles i have to hold down left trigger to stop it and sound keeps randomly going (not often today) but we need to remember this was only released yesterday so bug will be in it and they are fixing it, as we speak the servers are down for maintenance and its double xp and you get a free pistol scope or something specialy from dice to say sorry about the problems, the game was and is perfectly playable and amazing but once there fixed itll be flawless! all bugs from bf3 you can think off have been fixed!

so there we have it, my review of the xbox, bf4 and forza 5, if you got any questions go ahead and ask guys Smile
my rating would be:
Xbox: 9/10
Forza: 10/10
Battlefield: 8/10 at the moment but will be 10/10

Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Legal
I just love it.

Battlefield 4 looks beautiful. Nicest looking game ever. PC standard <3

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:34 pm

SlashedTortoise
Legal wrote:I just love it.

Battlefield 4 looks beautiful. Nicest looking game ever. PC standard <3
cant agree enough!

its beautiful, there are problems but its software, and it can and will be fixed! and they are working on it but at the moment it does get blimming annoying!!

okay now for a review of the campaign!

I think the story is brilliant, not quite as good as cod Mw and MW2 or halo but its still brilliant!! the gameplay and action is brilliant, the graphics are brilliant, runs smoothly and its hard.... really hard! me and my mates have been battling through this evening on easy one of us on medium and we have died countless times, you can just go running in guns blazzing because you dont get anywhere! i had it on easy and still died tons! but one nice thing with the campaign is you can find dog tags for multiplayer (they can be very hard to find) and guns some for multiplayer but most for campaign and i was dedicated finder and have found most dog tags and guns, there usually around 3 guns and 3 dog tags on each mission, im currently 3/4 of the way through the campaign i think but its great fun finding them and some are truly hard! one of them you have to blow up a truck and then you go up into the wreckage of the truck and its knifed onto the wall Razz oi only found it out because the enemy tank shot the truck and when i finished that bit i had a quick look around (which i do throughout all campaign) and it makes a chiming sound when your near one and i couldn't find it so i just ran and jumped on the truck and found it xD but there great fun to find so id give the campaign: 8/10!
so im loving battlefield at the moment! and as soon as the servers are fixed (hopefully soon) ill be getting premium!
I'd advise anyone who like FPS games and realism to get it because its insane!

Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Legal
I've noticed occasional noise dropouts on some maps.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:20 pm

SlashedTortoise
Legal wrote:I've noticed occasional noise dropouts on some maps.
yeah thats one of the little bugs, servers yesturday were terrible! but seem to have been sorted out today

Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:13 pm

Xbox one countdown! - Page 2 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com