Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

The genocide on christians in Iraq and Syria - Page 2 Empty Mad Mike | 9045 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
mini0013xx wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Seems like finally the world is realising that, as bad as they might be, the Syrian government is the only way to go if you are to stabilize the country and the region.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/22/bashar-al-assad-syria-james-foley-british-us-foreign-policy?CMP=fb_gu

Hopefully this could lead to co-operation with the Syrian government (although it's very unlikely considering the US and it's allies have invested millions into taking them down) to get rid of these terrorist scum.

Syrian government is better than the Syrian rebels.

And, once Syria gets themselves together in their own country (as there's a huge free for all in that area) then they can move on to deal with ISIS and other terror organizations they're fighting to get their land back under their own control.

Just watched the news (I'm surprised mainstream media actually showed something important for once) and they showed a video of almost 200 Syrian soldiers being excecuted by IS.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/youtube-video-posted-by-isis-militants-shows-execution-of-250-syrian-soldiers-9697532.html

I know the Syrian government aren't exactly angels, but they are definitely better than the alternative like you said. And most of those soldiers are just normal husbands/fathers/sons of all religions and ethnicity fighting for their country and people in self defense...

Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:28 pm

The genocide on christians in Iraq and Syria - Page 2 Empty IDredMan | 9537 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
I'm here to bring an end to this debate ...
Because no terrorist shall ever live after Abbot has his way!

The genocide on christians in Iraq and Syria - Page 2 67roxcu

Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:13 am

The genocide on christians in Iraq and Syria - Page 2 Empty Mad Mike | 9045 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
IDredMan wrote:I'm here to bring an end to this debate ...

The genocide on christians in Iraq and Syria - Page 2 Byqsk

Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:19 pm

The genocide on christians in Iraq and Syria - Page 2 Empty mini0013xx | 9145 Undaunted Member

mini0013xx
Mad Mike wrote:
IDredMan wrote:I'm here to bring an end to this debate ...

The genocide on christians in Iraq and Syria - Page 2 Byqsk

It's satire. Abbot's a joke now. XD

Also, I hear Peshmerga are pushing ISIS back out of Kurdistan, but I'm not sure about what's going on as of September 14th, so...

Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Mad Mike
mini0013xx wrote:

It's satire. Abbot's a joke now. XD

Also, I hear Peshmerga are pushing ISIS back out of Kurdistan, but I'm not sure about what's going on as of September 14th, so...

Yeah but they are still advancing in Syria...

I found a great article that covers everything they've been talking about in the UN meeting that's going on in France right now: http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2014/sep/15/isis-leaders-hold-crisis-meeting-on-isis-in-paris-live-coverage

(When will these countries get their heads out of their asses, enough of this "arming moderate rebels" crap! Arming moderate rebels is what got us into this mess in the first place...)

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:08 am

The genocide on christians in Iraq and Syria - Page 2 Empty Knadan | 9038 Community Commissar

Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:(When will these countries get their heads out of their asses, enough of this "arming moderate rebels" crap! Arming moderate rebels is what got us into this mess in the first place...)
Note: the issue actually is closer to them having not given the moderates weapons while they had a reasonable chance of success.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:01 am

Mad Mike
Knadan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:(When will these countries get their heads out of their asses, enough of this "arming moderate rebels" crap! Arming moderate rebels is what got us into this mess in the first place...)
Note:  the issue actually is closer to them having not given the moderates weapons while they had a reasonable chance of success.

Even if that was the case, then what? How would the rebels be able to establish any form of government or defend themselves against the other groups fighting there, like Al-nusra and eventually ISIS? (And we all know how great democracy turned out to be in Lybia...)

Trust me, there is no such thing as moderate rebels, and there never was. Syria has always had 2 choices; facists that treat people equally with secular beliefs but rule with an iron fist, or rebels who want democracy yet can't tell the diffrence between islam and government.

Personally, I'd take facists over islamists any day. I actually was in Syria 8 years ago, I felt completely safe there and only had good memories of it. The status quo should not have changed, atleast not this way :/ I predicted all of this, and so did everyone else who knows anything about how the middle east works. Arming/funding rebels and terrorists caused this.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:32 pm

Mad Mike
The genocide on christians in Iraq and Syria - Page 2 11326_10152704588864060_3310974436205686630_n

is funny cuz is true

Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:35 am

The genocide on christians in Iraq and Syria - Page 2 Empty mini0013xx | 9145 Undaunted Member

mini0013xx
Isis is about a mile (less than 2km) away from Baghdad.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:54 am

Mad Mike
mini0013xx wrote:Isis is about a mile (less than 2km) away from Baghdad.

That is interesting... wonder if those sorry excuses of soldiers that the US spent millions of dollars to train and arm will finally do their duty then, or if they're just gonna toss their guns and run like they did before. If they take Baghdad it's going to change the whole sitiuation..

Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:17 am

The genocide on christians in Iraq and Syria - Page 2 Empty Wiltz | 7416 Joy Killer

Wiltz
Mad Mike wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Isis is about a mile (less than 2km) away from Baghdad.

That is interesting... wonder if those sorry excuses of soldiers that the US spent millions of dollars to train and arm will finally do their duty then, or if they're just gonna toss their guns and run like they did before. If they take Baghdad it's going to change the whole sitiuation..
That is very disrespectful, those soldiers put their selves in harm's way to help their country. Don't insult the people who are trying to help.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:59 am

Mad Mike
Wiltz wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

That is very disrespectful, those soldiers put their selves in harm's way to help their country. Don't insult the people who are trying to help.

Normally I would agree. But let's not forget that in the beggining of all this ISIS called the local military and said that they were going to attack, but instead of getting ready the Iraqi soldiers changed out of their uniforms and ran with their tails between their legs. They allowed terrorists to take control the second largest city in Iraq, left them all of their weaponry and abandoned the civilians to die or worse. And for months after they just let ISIS grow in strength without doing anything AT ALL.

If they would have done their duty then and there and defended Mousul like they should have, ISIS would possibly still be just another minor terrorist group, instead of arguably the most powerfull terrorist organization in the world.

But I suppose blaming the normal foot soldiers is a little unfair on my part, the real pussies are all of the political leaders, the commanders and the generals (they were the first one's to pull out and that would of course be very bad for the morale of the soldiers...)

Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:20 pm

mini0013xx
ISIS is getting pushed out of Kobani! Very Happy

Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:48 am

Mad Mike
mini0013xx wrote:ISIS is getting pushed out of Kobani! Very Happy

No thanks to Turkey though... I swear if those assholes ever get in the EU like they want, I'm moving my ass to Murica Razz

Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:42 pm

The genocide on christians in Iraq and Syria - Page 2 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com