Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Moderator Applications!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Moderator Applications! Empty Legal | 10256 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
If you're interested or think that you would like to recommend someone to us, post below.

We're looking for an ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM of 2 moderators. This will expand if the community expands, which I don't see happening very soon. But who knows Smile

Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Moderator Applications! Empty Knadan | 9016 Community Commissar

Knadan
Legal wrote:If you're interested or think that you would like to recommend someone to us, post below.

We're looking for an ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM of 2 moderators. This will expand if the community expands, which I don't see happening very soon. But who knows Smile
I assume you're mainly looking for people to keep the peace and keeps things from getting too hairy, right?  If that's the case I would be willing to give it a try.  I understand that if I'm accepted that right could be revoked at any time.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Legal
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:If you're interested or think that you would like to recommend someone to us, post below.

I assume you're mainly looking for people to keep the peace and keeps things from getting too hairy, right?  If that's the case I would be willing to give it a try.  I understand that if I'm accepted that right could be revoked at any time.
I doubt i'll have to Wink But yeah I'll consider your application. I'll give it a few days and then make some mods.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:14 pm

Moderator Applications! Empty Rex | 9097 Enshrined Member

Rex
Assuming no one else is dying for a moderator position, I'll fill it in if you want.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Legal
SGT Rex wrote:Assuming no one else is dying for a moderator position, I'll fill it in if you want.
I'll consider making you a mod soon.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Knadan
Thank you for placing this trust in me, I appreciate it.
I shall strive to not abuse this new power.

(PS: is there any way for mods to adjust titles? Just wondering so I can tweak mine to say "Commissar" instead of moderator.)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Legal
1st LT Knadan wrote:Thank you for placing this trust in me, I appreciate it.

(PS: is there any way for mods to adjust titles?  Just wondering so I can tweak mine to say "Commissar" instead of moderator.)
I'm kinda against the 'Commissar' thing sorry... Just don't think it suits the theme much. Sorry Sad

Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Knadan
Legal wrote:

(PS: is there any way for mods to adjust titles?  Just wondering so I can tweak mine to say "Commissar" instead of moderator.)
I'm kinda against the 'Commissar' thing sorry... Just don't think it suits the theme much.  Sorry Sad
I was going for personal theme, but whatever, if you don't like it, you don't have make it that way.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Legal
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:

I'm kinda against the 'Commissar' thing sorry... Just don't think it suits the theme much.  Sorry Sad
I was going for personal theme, but whatever, if you don't like it, you don't have make it that way.
Yeah, maybe you're right. I'll give it you for now Smile

Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Knadan
Legal wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:I was going for personal theme, but whatever, if you don't like it, you don't have make it that way.
Oh!  Thanks you then!  I appreciate that.

(Gaahh!  I keep pressing "edit" instead of "quote"!  This is gonna take some getting used to....)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Legal
Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:I was going for personal theme, but whatever, if you don't like it, you don't have make it that way.
Oh!  Thanks you then!  I appreciate that.

(Gaahh!  I keep pressing "edit" instead of "quote"!  This is gonna take some getting used to....)
I love the new name!!

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Knadan
Legal wrote:
Knadan wrote:Oh!  Thanks you then!  I appreciate that.

I love the new name!!
Ya mean how I trimmed of the "1st LT"? Yeah, I figured that, with how things are now, I'd be better off taking it out of my name.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Legal
Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:
Knadan wrote:Oh!  Thanks you then!  I appreciate that.

I love the new name!!
Ya mean how I trimmed of the "1st LT"?  Yeah, I figured that, with how things are now, I'd be better off taking it out of my name.
I like it Wink Makes your username look cleaner. Seriously this should be a message to everyone. As the first few members in the site, take advantage of original usernames!!

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Moderator Applications! Empty Rex | 9097 Enshrined Member

Rex
Taking advantage of it. Razz

Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Moderator Applications! Empty SirMarty | 7380 Member

SirMarty
I'm sad panda that I was never made a moderator. I worked so hard on my thread for the BVG devs to approach the development of GoC with an MMO mindset. Sad

I don't want to sound entitled and I don't think anyone here owes me anything, but that's just my take on it.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:57 pm

Moderator Applications! Empty Jony | 9667 Admin My Ass

Jony
SirMarty wrote:I'm sad panda that I was never made a moderator. I worked so hard on my thread for the BVG devs to approach the development of GoC with an MMO mindset. Sad

I don't want to sound entitled and I don't think anyone here owes me anything, but that's just my take on it.

Hey, Marty. Check your inbox.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Legal
SirMarty wrote:I'm sad panda that I was never made a moderator. I worked so hard on my thread for the BVG devs to approach the development of GoC with an MMO mindset. Sad

Omg I havent been here for a while.... again...

Mon May 05, 2014 5:34 pm

Moderator Applications! Empty Mad Mike | 9023 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:

Aren't you supposed to be the owner of this site now? You would think that you should be a little more up to date on everything... Razz

Just kidding of course, I know how it is. I've been pretty busy myself. Good to have you back!

Mon May 05, 2014 7:28 pm

SirMarty
Mad Mike wrote:
Legal wrote:

Aren't you supposed to be the owner of this site now? You would think that you should be a little more up to date on everything... Razz

Just kidding of course, I know how it is. I've been pretty busy myself. Good to have you back!
He's been sleeping with some gargantuan fungus mutants lately Wink

Mon May 05, 2014 7:49 pm

SirMarty
Scratch the last title. SOMEONE GIVE ME THE "GARGANTUAN FUNGUS MUTANT" TITLE PLZ!

Tue May 06, 2014 5:59 am

Mad Mike
SirMarty wrote:Scratch the last title. SOMEONE GIVE ME THE "GARGANTUAN FUNGUS MUTANT" TITLE PLZ!

That's would actually be a pretty funny title, I wish I had thought of that...

Last edited by Mad Mike on Sun May 18, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tue May 06, 2014 1:45 pm

SirMarty
Still waiting... Neutral

Sun May 18, 2014 3:30 pm

Moderator Applications! Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9204 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
So, are the moderator applications still open?

Mon May 19, 2014 3:23 am

Mad Mike
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:So, are the moderator applications still open?

I don't even know if Legal is still around, haven't seen him in ages. I know Jony is an admin now so maybe he just took over everything? :/

Thu May 22, 2014 1:50 pm

Moderator Applications! Empty Jony | 9667 Admin My Ass

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:So, are the moderator applications still open?

I don't even know if Legal is still around, haven't seen him in ages. I know Jony is an admin now so maybe he just took over everything? :/

Legal is still around. I am here too. I didn't take over everything. We both own the site, we are still here. We know what we are going to do. And yes, moderator applications are still open. Good will come eventually Wink

Thu May 22, 2014 2:20 pm

Moderator Applications! Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com