Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The duct tape that holds together Amercia... Empty Mad Mike | 9045 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
I'm gonna explain to you how America really works and how it only has the appearance of a "super power".

If it wasn't for the petro-dollar America would be as poor as freakin Congo...

If you don't know what the petro-dollar is I'll explain:
All oil in the whole world is traded in dollars, every time anyone buys oil it increases the value of the currency. It is the only reason the dollar is not in hyper-inflation. (national economics 101)

This means that if we now discovered the ultimate power source to replace all oil, the US dollar would be worth zero. It's not about the actual oil, it's about working against the inflation.

But not all countries sell their oil in dollars! If someone sells their oil in let's say Euros, they become competitors to the petro-dollar and brings up the US inflation! Can you guess who these countries are/were? That's right Iran, Russia, Venezuela, Cuba etc ("the bad guys").

And this is funny, did you know that Irak was one of the largest oil exporters in the world, and DIDN'T sell oil in dollars? But can you guess what happened after USA was done with them? That's right, they started selling oil in dollars... chocker right? The same thing happened to Libya too. (there are many more examples of things like this, like the CIA coup in Venezuela)

And why do you think Obama was so damn eager to take down Syria? And why do you think he is funding the "rebel" terrorist groups that have links to al-Qaida? Because he cares about human rights? Don't make me laugh...
(if they cared about human rights they wouldn't have killed thousands of civilians with napalm in Vietnam, nuked Japan, used drones against civilians, release depleted uranium in Irak, locked people up without trial in Guantanamo etc... they would take care of their own crimes before playing cop)

The US wants to destabilize Syria so they can put their own puppets in there and gain more control of the middle east.. just like they did in Irak. And Syria is also in the way of a oil pipeline that Saudi Arabia wants to build into Europe...

They also wanted to attack Syria so that they would strike back and give US an excuse to move in the troops. And since Syria and Iran has a defense-treaty, Iran would also be forced into the war. And guess what, Iran is the 4:th largest oil exporters in the world, who also don't sell in dollars...

They had only to gain from the war in Syria.

But fortunately, Russia and Putin where to smart for the US and brought an end to their madness. Since they agreed to destroy the chemical weapons, it is check-mate and USA doesn't have any excuses anymore

And the only reason they are talking to Iran now is because their first plan didn't work, and now they want to try and convince them to join the "dark side" and sell oil in dollars.

The petro-dollar is the duct tape that is holding together the US economy, but it wont work forever... and when it starts to fall apart it will be ugly.

Just look at how it was when they wanted to attack Syria, China and Russia had many ships in the area and where ready to strike back and defend Syria. The US isn't even that desperate yet, WW3 is definitely not impossible to me...

Thoughts? Discuss!

Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:13 pm

The duct tape that holds together Amercia... Empty Knadan | 9038 Community Commissar

Knadan
The duct tape that holds together Amercia... 500px-Demotivational-posters-demotivating-posters-funny-posters-funny-demotivating-posters-demotivating-posters-posters-duct-tape-taping-the-cracks

Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:28 pm

The duct tape that holds together Amercia... Empty Mad Mike | 9045 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Knadan wrote:
The duct tape that holds together Amercia... Lol

Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:56 pm

The duct tape that holds together Amercia... Empty Knadan | 9038 Community Commissar

Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:The duct tape that holds together Amercia... Lol
Honestly, you asked for it by mentioning duct tape. Besides, I'm sure duct tape actually does go a long way towards holding America and Earth together.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:59 pm

The duct tape that holds together Amercia... Empty mini0013xx | 9145 Undaunted Member

mini0013xx
Plan to get out of debt.
1) Kill the central bank. It's a stupid system to have.
2) Make our treasury print gold backed dollars.
3) Keep the petro-dollar system to have super intense increase in dollar value.

What do we get?

Super wealthy country that doesn't need taxes. Just like the good ol days. :')

Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:44 am

Mad Mike
mini0013xx wrote:Plan to get out of debt.

What do we get?

1) I think central banks is a pretty good way of controlling inflation, but let's not get into that now Wink

2) I have no opinion on this for the moment

3) The problem with the petro-dollar is the way the US government ensures it's dominance (with violence and sanctions)
The World Trade Organization puts up sanctions against any country that doesn't want to use the petro-dollar... and the countries that do it anyway are elimination targets, as we have seen with Irak, Venezuela etc.

Using the petro-dollar advantages in it self is not bad, but when it's based on threats and violence, it's nothing more than dictatorship and selfish imperialism.
The petro-dollar, as it is now is extremely imoral....

Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:51 pm

The duct tape that holds together Amercia... Empty mini0013xx | 9145 Undaunted Member

mini0013xx
Mad Mike wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Plan to get out of debt.

What do we get?

1) I think central banks is a pretty good way of controlling inflation, but let's not get into that now Wink

3) The problem with the petro-dollar is the way the US government ensures it's dominance (with violence and sanctions)
The World Trade Organization puts up sanctions against any country that doesn't want to use the petro-dollar... and the countries that do it anyway are elimination targets, as we have seen with Irak, Venezuela etc.

Using the petro-dollar advantages in it self is not bad, but when it's based on threats and violence, it's nothing more than dictatorship and selfish imperialism.
The central bank IS the treasury. The gold backed dollars give all that paper value. (gold value).

America doesn't need a centralized bank which just so happens to lend our government money, and put interest on the loan so when the government pays it back, it has to borrow more money to do so.

A central bank is bad in this manner. I mean, if America didn't have this central bank, we wouldn't NEED taxes.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:06 pm

Mad Mike
mini0013xx wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:1) I think central banks is a pretty good way of controlling inflation, but let's not get into that now Wink

The central bank IS the treasury. The gold backed dollars give all that paper value. (gold value).

America doesn't need a centralized bank which just so happens to lend our government money, and put interest on the loan so when the government pays it back, it has to borrow more money to do so.

A central bank is bad in this manner. I mean, if America didn't have this central bank, we wouldn't NEED taxes.
Honestly, I'm not quite sure how the central bank works in America, so I shouldn't really comment on that I guess.

In Sweden, the central bank is used to as a way to put revenue on the smaller banks. This in turn has an effect on the revenue of the smaller banks, which determines how the people spend/save.

The central bank is mainly used as a way to increase or decrease inflation using revenue, and is led by the parlament (congress in your terms I guess)

But yeah, I have no idea how your central bank works...

Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:22 pm

The duct tape that holds together Amercia... Empty camycamera | 9172 Legendary Member

camycamera
MONEYMONEYMONEY

Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Mad Mike
camycamera wrote:MONEYMONEYMONEY
EXACTLY!

See? Camy gets it Razz

Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:27 pm

The duct tape that holds together Amercia... Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com