Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BVG Studios Relaunch - 6/24/2012

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

A few months ago here at BVG Studios the team went dark in an attempt to make headway on Halo: Galaxy of Combat. There were many events that took place, delaying everything further and damaging most of the community that we still had. However, to those dedicated few that have stuck with us through good times and bad, your pains and trouble were worth the wait.

First off, BVG Studios has been completely redesigned. I went through the website code and recycled it to give it a more modern and edgy feel. However, the team is completely aware that many pages may look off due to the fact they have not been updated to fit aesthetically with the overall design of the site. Over the next few days we planned to have all of those issues sorted out.

Many months ago the team was looking into launching a trailer, hoping to show off game-play and the progress we had made. With the very little we had then this idea was constantly pushed back. This has been something that continues to bug every member of BVG so that is why we are going to right that wrong, right now. Below you can gaze your eyes upon one of our biggest achievements, we hope you enjoy.

Now I'm sure many of you have questions about what you've just seen, it's a lot to take in especially after how poor our first 2 trailers were. Speculating is also welcomed on the forums if you'd like. This Thursday (June 28th) we will be having a livestream, so make sure to get on around 5pm (Central) to get all the latest news on Halo: Galaxy of Combat!

Until the next update, stay bright!

Share this post on: reddit

Jony

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:14 pm  Jony

What happened? Noble did this thread first...

John Burns

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:43 pm  John Burns

why has this thread been repeated ?

Rex

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:45 pm  Rex

lolwat

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:35 am  Kusa 'Aezotee

OMG The thread was replaced!
*Heart attack
*Respawn
Wait... who cares...?

Rex

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:41 am  Rex

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:OMG The thread was replaced!
*Heart attack
*Respawn
Wait... who cares...?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jony

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:45 am  Jony

*Heart attack
*Respawn
Wait... who cares...?

I'm just saying I have bad feeling...

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:37 am  Kusa 'Aezotee

Jony wrote:
*Heart attack
*Respawn
Wait... who cares...?

Well, lets hope that your just being paranoid then...

SlashedTortoise

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:37 am  SlashedTortoise

anyway, carrying on frm tha lot of replys, anyone know if tha mystery gun is from any past halo games?? ive never seen it before and i wonder what other new guns might be out there :S

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:49 am  Kusa 'Aezotee

SlashedTortoise wrote:anyway, carrying on frm tha lot of replys, anyone know if tha mystery gun is from any past halo games?? ive never seen it before and i wonder what other new guns might be out there :S
It's new, shiny, and not in any other Halo games!
Will definitely be cool to see what else they come up with.

BloodBrothers

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:01 am  BloodBrothers

Jony wrote:
*Heart attack
*Respawn
Wait... who cares...?

No reason to Jony. I will clear up what happened, Noble was having an issue with his post and Swanton knew how to fix however it involved removing Noble's post. The issue can now be solved without removal of posts so it shouldn't happen again.

Jony

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:50 am  Jony

BloodBrothers wrote:
Jony wrote:
*Heart attack
*Respawn
Wait... who cares...?

No reason to Jony. I will clear up what happened, Noble was having an issue with his post and Swanton knew how to fix however it involved removing Noble's post. The issue can now be solved without removal of posts so it shouldn't happen again.

Thanks ^^

BloodBrothers

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:10 pm  BloodBrothers

Jony wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Jony wrote:
*Heart attack
*Respawn
Wait... who cares...?

Thanks ^^
No problem buddy!! Very Happy

UltimateCovie97

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:40 pm  UltimateCovie97

Mother of God.....

That trailer looked amazing!!
Keep up the nice work. Hope the game looks even better. (I'm sure it will.) Grin

Anto 'Rusamee

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:52 pm  Anto 'Rusamee

whats the main menu gona look like?

UltimateCovie97

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:13 pm  UltimateCovie97

It might be too early to ask this but is there and estimated time that the game will come out?
Sorry for asking but I am very eager to play this.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:28 pm  Kusa 'Aezotee

UltimateCovie97 wrote:It might be too early to ask this but is there and estimated time that the game will come out?
There is not...

kongumaster

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm  kongumaster

UltimateCovie97 wrote:It might be too early to ask this but is there and estimated time that the game will come out?

Well, maybe there will be a some sort of Alpha test or something soon. And if there is one, could I be a part of it??? Very Happy

GuiltySlayer

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:16 pm  GuiltySlayer

So this means that sovereign has come back to be a part of bvg?
I was excited about this whole thing at first but the infighting really killed my interest...

Rex

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:21 pm  Rex

kongumaster wrote:

Well, maybe there will be a some sort of Alpha test or something soon. And if there is one, could I be a part of it??? Very Happy

Can I have a million dollars? Kidding man. Welcome to the forums! I'd love to be part of a beta/alpha too, but that doesn't look like the case. Maybe someday! Very Happy

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:40 pm  Kusa 'Aezotee

GuiltySlayer wrote:So this means that sovereign has come back to be a part of bvg?
I was excited about this whole thing at first but the infighting really killed my interest...
Yes, they are back together. Justin hasn't technically joined yet, but it's not his decision.

LH Justin

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:07 pm  LH Justin

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
GuiltySlayer wrote:So this means that sovereign has come back to be a part of bvg?
Yes, they are back together. Justin hasn't technically joined yet, but it's not his decision.
Why is it not my decision? Neutral

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:53 am  Kusa 'Aezotee

LH Justin wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Why is it not my decision? Neutral
Because it's just a fact that you have to join. See? You joined!

Jony

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 am  Jony

Justin joined back!

BVG Studios Relaunch - 6/24/2012  4176905080_97dbafc3cb

BloodBrothers

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:52 am  BloodBrothers

Jony wrote:Justin joined back!

BVG Studios Relaunch - 6/24/2012  4176905080_97dbafc3cb
MY fist was way bigger than the picture....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com