You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Daily Story Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Mad Mike | 9045 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
SirMarty wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

Get a cheap laptop if you can, doesn't take much to run Halo CE (unless you wanna play the mods above..) and you can get the game free. I think CE is our best choice to play as a group since everyone doesn't have their xbox anymore. But sucks that you don't have internet :/ hope you get that sorted out soon.

Oh jeez, not again am I going to put myself through that. There's a laptop I have from like 2008 that I had to share with my sister for around the first 2 years I think, but she eventually got her own. As for this one, it got  more and more crummy until it ended up semi-crashing late last year. Now I refuse to turn it on because I don't wanna lose all my data.

When that crummy laptop became solely mine I pressured my dad to help me get a good gaming PC. I needed it so I could play lots of spec-intensive games on it and have space to hold machinima data on it. What my dad would do is just push it aside many, many times.

I'm guessing he did that so he could tell me what he wanted to in late 2013. In a letter I got he said that I would have to get a job to pay for anything I wanted related to gaming and that really pissed me off. The letter's premise was about something completely different that also pissed me off, but he included that as well and I tore it to shreds and threw it in the garbage. God, I was so mad. Still am tbh.

I actually have purchased copies of CE and Halo 2 Vista. Both work online. And with that being said, how come no one emye here has their Xbox anymore? That really sucks. Sad

Dude, my laptop is from 2008 and I'm happy with it! Although that's only because I like to play old as hell games like Warcraft 3, Halo CE, Deus Ex and TF2. Razz When I play new games I use my brothers beast PC, although he's always using it so that rarely happens Sad

I still have my xbox 360 by the way, and most here probably do too. I just know there are a few who don't or only have the xbone now.

Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:22 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty SirMarty | 7402 Member

SirMarty
Mad Mike wrote:
SirMarty wrote:
Oh jeez, not again am I going to put myself through that. There's a laptop I have from like 2008 that I had to share with my sister for around the first 2 years I think, but she eventually got her own. As for this one, it got  more and more crummy until it ended up semi-crashing late last year. Now I refuse to turn it on because I don't wanna lose all my data.

When that crummy laptop became solely mine I pressured my dad to help me get a good gaming PC. I needed it so I could play lots of spec-intensive games on it and have space to hold machinima data on it. What my dad would do is just push it aside many, many times.

I'm guessing he did that so he could tell me what he wanted to in late 2013. In a letter I got he said that I would have to get a job to pay for anything I wanted related to gaming and that really pissed me off. The letter's premise was about something completely different that also pissed me off, but he included that as well and I tore it to shreds and threw it in the garbage. God, I was so mad. Still am tbh.

I actually have purchased copies of CE and Halo 2 Vista. Both work online. And with that being said, how come no one emye here has their Xbox anymore? That really sucks. Sad

Dude, my laptop is from 2008 and I'm happy with it! Although that's only because I like to play old as hell games like Warcraft 3, Halo CE, Deus Ex and TF2. Razz When I play new games I use my brothers beast PC, although he's always using it so that rarely happens Sad

I still have my xbox 360 by the way, and most here probably do too. I just know there are a few who don't or only have the xbone now.
Well I can bet my old laptop went through way more than yours has. XD Most of my games aren't that spec-intensive but if I want to make great machinimas and make money off all that and gaming and all that jazz I need reliable equipment. It being a beast rig is just a bonus. Razz

Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:38 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Knadan | 9038 Community Commissar

Knadan
I still have my 360, never had LIVE though and most of my gaming is on Steam these days.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:53 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty CWO4anthony321123 | 9377 Legendary Member

CWO4anthony321123
...and i'm just sitting here with my $2000 gaming PC, feeling awkward. :I

Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:21 am

Mad Mike
Knadan wrote:I still have my 360, never had LIVE though and most of my gaming is on Steam these days.

I never buy live either, I just redeem the trials that come with games for those rare occasions I want to play online, I've collected a few over the years.

I actually bought Rebublic Commando for original xbox a few weeks ago, and it had a unused two month live trial in the case! That alone was worth the 2 dollars Smile

CWO4anthony321123 wrote:...and i'm just sitting here with my $2000 gaming PC, feeling awkward. :I

Did you put it together yourself? If you did that must be one crazy powerful PC!

Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty SirMarty | 7402 Member

SirMarty
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:...and i'm just sitting here with my $2000 gaming PC, feeling awkward. :I
Go eat a cheesecake. >:l

Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:47 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Knadan | 9038 Community Commissar

Knadan
Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Andersen-afb-Guam-B-52-vintage-travel-poster-250x313
Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Rwb_suh_large

Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:00 pm

CWO4anthony321123
Mad Mike wrote:
Knadan wrote:I still have my 360, never had LIVE though and most of my gaming is on Steam these days.

I never buy live either, I just redeem the trials that come with games for those rare occasions I want to play online, I've collected a few over the years.

I actually bought Rebublic Commando for original xbox a few weeks ago, and it had a unused two month live trial in the case! That alone was worth the 2 dollars Smile

Did you put it together yourself? If you did that must be one crazy powerful PC!
Custom Built but not by me. I had it built at Ironside Computers. They are a great company with really good discounts. Grin

Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:21 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty lordpyromon | 9225 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
Y'know I'd love to try and get Tontra Origins back up and going again. The problem is that without Anthony any progression is stunted indefinitely.

Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:27 am

CWO4anthony321123
lordpyromon wrote:Y'know I'd love to try and get Tontra Origins back up and going again. The problem is that without Anthony any progression is stunted indefinitely.
I'm here... Stalking... Lurking...Daily Story Thread - Page 10 1

Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:11 am

Mad Mike
We always watch

lordpyromon wrote:Y'know I'd love to try and get Tontra Origins back up and going again. The problem is that without Anthony any progression is stunted indefinitely.

No promises but I think I'll try to continue the plot if I get some free time in the holidays.

In other news, wasn't the new Star Wars released recently? Has anyone here seen it?

Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:11 pm

lordpyromon
Mad Mike wrote:We always watch

In other news, wasn't the new Star Wars released recently? Has anyone here seen it?

No I haven't seen it yet. My family usually sees a movie on New years eve and I'm pretty sure we've decided on Star Wars. The wait will be excruciating.

Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Mad Mike
lordpyromon wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:We always watch

No I haven't seen it yet. My family usually sees a movie on New years eve and I'm pretty sure we've decided on Star Wars. The wait will be excruciating.

Yeah, we're in no rush either, there gonna be screening it for months after all. Besides, the theaters have raised the ticket prices to insane sums! It's pretty much twice the usual price right now. Gonna see if we can get our hands on some free tickets instead Wink

In another topic, my cousin came by randomly and brought us some cheesecake! And for some reason, every time I have cheesecake, I feel obligated to share it here Razz
Spoiler:

Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:34 pm

CWO4anthony321123
Walk up in 'da club like...
Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Seinfeld-kramer-pimp-strut

Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:03 am

lordpyromon
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:Walk up in 'da club like...
I haven't seen this episode.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:37 am

CWO4anthony321123
Tiny Minecraft update. WIP city, same world.
Daily Story Thread - Page 10 2015-110
Daily Story Thread - Page 10 2015-111

Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:36 am

Mad Mike
lordpyromon wrote:
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:Walk up in 'da club like...
I haven't seen this episode.

You missed out, pimp-Kramer is classic Very Happy

If I remember it right, someone wanted to throw that coat out, but with Kramer being Kramer, he took it instead (the hat magically flew to him with the wind). Then he ended up getting arrested for taking money from some random girl at a parking house, known for being used as a cover for organized prostitution.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:22 pm

CWO4anthony321123
Today I saw Dred in a Youtube comment section. I said 'hi'. I have yet to receive a reply. Y DON'T U LUV ME DRED!!!

Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty BloodBrothers | 5925 I used to be a troll like you...

BloodBrothers
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:Today I saw Dred in a Youtube comment section. I said 'hi'. I have yet to receive a reply. Y DON'T U LUV ME DRED!!!
That's because Dred is a jerk who likes to screw me over in Risk and Monopoly.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:31 am

CWO4anthony321123
BloodBrothers wrote:
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:Today I saw Dred in a Youtube comment section. I said 'hi'. I have yet to receive a reply. Y DON'T U LUV ME DRED!!!
In case you didn't know, this must be posted every time an old member comes back, as per tradition.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:35 am

Mad Mike

Maybe you didn't spam him enough.

While we're on the subject, am I the only one who sees Camycamera ALL THE TIME on youtube (we seem to have the same taste in games). I'd say hi if I didn't need f*cking google+ to comment. (I'm never gonna accept google's dumb extortion move, forcing people to use their shitty social network to use Youtube.)

CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
In case you didn't know, this must be posted every time an old member comes back, as per tradition.
Spoiler:

I might aswell just "favorite" that video at this point Razz

Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:28 pm

lordpyromon
Speaking of YouTube is anyone on this forum Subscribed to my channel? I mean I haven't made a video in months for reasons I've already established but once I get decent Wi-Fi I'm planning on turning it into a bit of a hobby, I might even try to collect revenue from it.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:00 am

Mad Mike
lordpyromon wrote:Speaking of YouTube is anyone on this forum Subscribed to my channel? I  mean I haven't made a video in months for reasons I've already established but once I get decent Wi-Fi I'm planning on turning it into a bit of a hobby, I might even try to collect revenue from it.

I might be, not sure though. Give me a link and I'll sub Smile

I've been meaning to get started with my own piano channel as well. But I'm kind of loosing motivation for it since every damn time I try to record a song, I always make some mistake forcing me to redo the whole thing (I always play perfect when I'm NOT recording...). I usually end up with the battery for my laptop and camera depleted before I'm satisfied... XD

Gonna give it another shot though soon, and practice properly before recording.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:22 pm

lordpyromon
Mad Mike wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:Speaking of YouTube is anyone on this forum Subscribed to my channel? I  mean I haven't made a video in months for reasons I've already established but once I get decent Wi-Fi I'm planning on turning it into a bit of a hobby, I might even try to collect revenue from it.

I've been meaning to get started with my own piano channel as well. But I'm kind of loosing motivation for it since every damn time I try to record a song, I always make some mistake forcing me to redo the whole thing (I always play perfect when I'm NOT recording...). I usually end up with the battery for my laptop and camera depleted before I'm satisfied... XD

There's a link to my YouTube channel directly under the Mega Man gif in my signature. Also I should probably sub to you too, I completely forgot that you had a channel.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:23 pm

Mad Mike
lordpyromon wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

There's a link to my YouTube channel directly under the Mega Man gif in my signature. Also I should probably sub to you too, I completely forgot that you had a channel.

The channel I have now is primarily for personal use, I was actually planning on making a new one once I had the content ready. But now that I think about it, my Lifting Crane Video already has almost 3000 views so I might as well stick with it Razz

I just changed the name from my old generic:
"IItheROFLCOPTERguyII" (I was young when I made it...).
to my new name:
"The Moe Szyzlak Experience feat. Homer" (not much better lol).

Here's a link if you want to sub
https://www.youtube.com/user/IItheROFLCOPTERguyII

Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:16 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com