Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Daily Story Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Daily Story Thread - Page 3 Empty lordpyromon | 9225 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:So, I just found out this is an actual thing.

That is amazing! But the people in the first video have terrible form, projecting their attacks to an extent that would make Dark Souls characters blush.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 3 Empty Mad Mike | 9045 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
lordpyromon wrote:
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:So, I just found out this is an actual thing.
Spoiler:
That is amazing! But the people in the first video have terrible form, projecting their attacks to an extent that would make Dark Souls characters blush.

Yeah, first video had too much flames...

What's cool though is that theoretically they could make the flames in any color, depending on what fuel they use. Green would look really badass and demon like!

Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 3 Empty Knadan | 9038 Community Commissar

Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:What's cool though is that theoretically they could make the flames in any color, depending on what fuel they use. Green would look really badass and demon like!
Or Irish. Same thing depending on who you ask.

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:38 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 3 Empty CWO4anthony321123 | 9377 Legendary Member

CWO4anthony321123
Knadan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:What's cool though is that theoretically they could make the flames in any color, depending on what fuel they use. Green would look really badass and demon like!
Or Irish.  Same thing depending on who you ask.
Gotta love the Irish.

Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:29 pm

Mad Mike
My throat is really messed up right now... Whenever I swallow or talk it hurts like hell! And when I can talk (wisper) I sound like a 80 year old smoker. The positive thing though is that I was able to pull off a epic Duke Nukem/Master Chief/Solid Snake voice for a while Razz

Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:16 pm

CWO4anthony321123
Mike, if you read this i'd like to know how much longer till next Tontra update. I've got a really in-depth story in my head for the hit, but we need you to start things off since you're the story leader for this act pretty much. No hurry, just wondering. Wink

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:33 pm

lordpyromon
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:Mike, if you read this i'd like to know how much longer till next Tontra update. I've got a really in-depth story in my head for the hit, but we need you to start things off since you're the story leader for this act pretty much. No hurry, just wondering. Wink
yeah, seriously I keep thinking the RP is dead until one of you guys mention it! I just can't wait until all of us have free time so we can post in that thread more frequently than once a month if lucky.

also this:

Don't question it

and this:

Please question this one

Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:41 am

Knadan
lordpyromon wrote:and this:

Please question this one
This piece of "art" made by a person who's likely a Chaos Heretic feels heavily influenced by furriness, there can be only one answer.
Daily Story Thread - Page 3 SUFFER_NOT_THE_FURRY_TO_LIVE_by_Juskan
Suffer not the xenos!  Suffer not the heretic!  Suffer not the furry!
Daily Story Thread - Page 3 Atlas+atlas+would+win+_78132a2df58cd68ebdfec58f6bd444ba

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:36 am

CWO4anthony321123
Knadan wrote:

Please question this one
This piece of "art" made by a person who's likely a Chaos Heretic feels heavily influenced by furriness, there can be only one answer.
Eh... Not as bad as loli. Wink
This content has been removed due to
Daily Story Thread - Page 3 HeresyStamp

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:51 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 3 Empty Dr_EvilOranges | 6987 Member

Dr_EvilOranges
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
This content has been removed due to
Daily Story Thread - Page 3 HeresyStamp

I... uh... huh... since when did writing songs about underage incest become a thing?

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:26 am

Knadan
Dr_EvilOranges wrote:
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
This content has been removed due to Daily Story Thread - Page 3 HeresyStamp

I... uh... huh... since when did writing songs about underage incest become a thing?
It didn't.
Daily Story Thread - Page 3 Comissar
*BLAM*
Come back in a week Anthony, we don't need this crap in here, and you've already got the "Anthony's favorite" incident on your record.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:01 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 3 Empty IDredMan | 9537 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
Even the fact that 5 people use this forum doesn't stop Knadan's senseless power trip.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:55 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 3 Empty Y u banned mes bro? | 6825 Member

Y u banned mes bro?
IDredMan wrote:Even the fact that 5 people use this forum doesn't stop Knadan's senseless power trip.
He made my eyes bleed diHydrogen-Oxide and Sodium-diOxide. :'(
#cryeverytime

Edit: You don't wanna make this face cry, do you? Sad
Daily Story Thread - Page 3 10413333_695018977281254_4995622138287368900_n

Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:15 am

Mad Mike
Y u banned mes bro? wrote:
IDredMan wrote:Even the fact that 5 people use this forum doesn't stop Knadan's senseless power trip.
He made my eyes bleed diHydrogen-Oxide and Sodium-diOxide. :'(
#cryeverytime

Edit: You don't wanna make this face cry, do you? Sad
Spoiler:

(about the RP, thread. I'll try to get back on track soon guys)

Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:17 pm

lordpyromon
Wait... Did I just get Anthony banned by posting something wierd? What happened when I was away?!?!

Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Knadan
lordpyromon wrote:Wait... Did I just get Anthony banned by posting something wierd? What happened when I was away?!?!
Read what Oranges wrote about what Anthony posted:
Dr_EvilOranges wrote:I... uh... huh... since when did writing songs about underage incest become a thing?
Because Anthony put up a youtube vid that was that kind of song.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:05 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 3 Empty Pandora's Box | 9286 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
Haha, damn. Some -Cheesecake!- went down while I wasn't looking!

Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:16 pm

lordpyromon
Knadan wrote:

Please question this one
Daily Story Thread - Page 3 Atlas+atlas+would+win+_78132a2df58cd68ebdfec58f6bd444ba
Seriously where the heck do you find these pictures?!?!

Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:28 am

Knadan
lordpyromon wrote:
Knadan wrote:
Seriously where the heck do you find these pictures?!?!
By knowing what to look for in Google Images.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:14 am

lordpyromon
I finally got my hands on Super Smash Bros 3DS and I decided to make Mii fighters based on the Tontra Origins characters, don't know if anyone here owns the game or even if anyone here owns a 3DS but I'm posting the QR codes and descriptions here anyways.
Daily Story Thread - Page 3 10917337_395464653956114_8346182021245667681_n
Daily Story Thread - Page 3 10940453_395464697289443_859064142937136931_n
Daily Story Thread - Page 3 10675730_395466240622622_8028621234054283535_n
EDIT: I just noticed a small flaw in the Jensen Mii, Jensen is the oldest character but he has the youngest features out of the three Miis. I'm now conflicted with whether or not I should put the effort into changing it.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:40 am

Dr_EvilOranges
Part of me has always believed that it'd be cool to ask to join for a short bit as a temporary, rather unimportant character but the problem always felt like I'm not suited to write content and action for any other character to stay relevant.
Other problems include I don't think I'm all that great of a writer and that I'll have lots of reading to catch onto.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:43 am

Mad Mike
lordpyromon wrote:I finally got my hands on Super Smash Bros 3DS and I decided to make Mii fighters based on the Tontra Origins characters, don't know if anyone here owns the game or even if anyone here owns a 3DS but I'm posting the QR codes and descriptions here anyways.
Spoiler:
EDIT: I just noticed a small flaw in the Jensen Mii, Jensen is the oldest character but he has the youngest features out of the three Miis. I'm now conflicted with whether or not I should put the effort into changing it.

That is pretty cool! Very Happy

Jensen looks pretty much like I imagined him, although that arm makes him look a bit too much like Mega Man.. XD The ablitities are also spot on, or as good as it can get . Nice job, makes me wish I had a Wii U.

Dr_EvilOranges wrote:Part of me has always believed that it'd be cool to ask to join for a short bit as a temporary, rather unimportant character but the problem always felt like I'm not suited to write content and action for any other character to stay relevant.
Other problems include I don't think I'm all that great of a writer and that I'll have lots of reading to catch onto.

You don't have to be good at writing to participate. Although I tend to write my parts like a novel, it's still a RP at the core. So the most important thing is having imagination and having fun. You could definitely jump in as a minor character if you want and do a bit of sidestory. And later on, if you like what you got, you flesh the character out into a main character, or scrap him and start with a new one.

Basically, there's no pressure. In my experience, it really is the more, the merrier. And we already have too few participants to beging with... (it's easier to avoid hitting dead ends if you have more people)

If you read up on what we have so far I'm sure that might get your imagination going and give you a few ideas.

I'm gonna take some time tomorrow to write my next entry in the story and get this back on track. But I might wait untill Anthony's ban is gone before I post it Razz

Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:52 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 3 Empty Y u banned mes bro? | 6825 Member

Y u banned mes bro?
Mad Mike wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:I finally got my hands on Super Smash Bros 3DS and I decided to make Mii fighters based on the Tontra Origins characters, don't know if anyone here owns the game or even if anyone here owns a 3DS but I'm posting the QR codes and descriptions here anyways.
Spoiler:

That is pretty cool! Very Happy

Jensen looks pretty much like I imagined him, although that arm makes him look a bit too much like Mega Man.. XD The ablitities are also spot on, or as good as it can get . Nice job, makes me wish I had a Wii U.

Dr_EvilOranges wrote:Part of me has always believed that it'd be cool to ask to join for a short bit as a temporary, rather unimportant character but the problem always felt like I'm not suited to write content and action for any other character to stay relevant.

You don't have to be good at writing to participate. Although I tend to write my parts like a novel, it's still a RP at the core. So the most important thing is having imagination and having fun. You could definitely jump in as a minor character if you want and do a bit of sidestory. And later on, if you like what you got, you flesh the character out into a main character, or scrap him and start with a new one.

Basically, there's no pressure. In my experience, it really is the more, the merrier. And we already have too few participants to beging with... (it's easier to avoid hitting dead ends if you have more people)

If you read up on what we have so far I'm sure that might get your imagination going and give you a few ideas.

I'm gonna take some time tomorrow to write my next entry in the story and get this back on track. But I might wait untill Anthony's ban is gone before I post it Razz
Thank you. That mayor doesn't know what's gonna hit him. Wink

Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 3 Empty Pandora's Box | 9286 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
I think I'm going to create a new character when I join in. My old one seems irrelevant to the current arc and getting him in would be forced.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:40 pm

Dr_EvilOranges
I feel like I shouldn't build up a character with importance, It sorta feels wrong to introduce a major character later in the story. Personally, in every situation possible I like to be the antagonist (Although I would never consider doing that for the rp if I ever muster the courage to take a gander).

Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:10 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 3 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com