Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halo Custom Edition SPV3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Halo Custom Edition SPV3  Empty Knadan | 9016 Community Commissar

Knadan
It's out, what I've played is pretty rad, at least try it and support the devs.
Get it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/halospv3/comments/4pqwor/spv300_released_download_in_here/
Original trailer:

Release trailer:

Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:25 pm

Halo Custom Edition SPV3  Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8980 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
Oh yeah, I've heard of it. Haven't played it yet though. Don't know how well my comp will handle it.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Halo Custom Edition SPV3  Empty Mad Mike | 9023 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:Oh yeah, I've heard of it. Haven't played it yet though. Don't know how well my comp will handle it.

I have a really old computer (Toshiba sattelite L500), and it runs just fine. Just cap it to 30fps in the main menu settings and disable all special effects for open sauce.

As for SPV3, I have played most of it, still have Assualt on the Control Room left. In my opinion though, this mod is great of course, but it's not even near the perfection that was  The Silent Cartographer Evolved. It's not as groundbreaking (not many layout changes), it's much more demanding and crashes often.

Most importantly though, it's not very balanced when it comes to weapons. There are too many of them, and many are completely useless (shredder, brute plasma pistol etc). Others are completely overpowered and have too much ammo (hunter weapons) making it stupid to use anything else. The Silent Cartographer Evolved kept things more simple, every weapon was amazing and fun, and felt more like classic halo.

Still awesome though, there are many things I absolutely love, like the Particle Rifle, native animals, new grenades and the Gungoose Very Happy

Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:09 pm

Halo Custom Edition SPV3  Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com