Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anniversary - 10/5/2012

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Noble

Noble
Thus I Refute Thee

For one year the team here at BVG Studos has dedicated countless time and effort into our major project, Galaxy of Combat. We've been through good times, and less fortunate, but we've banded together to achieve a dream that we all hold.

For the dedication and continuous support you have shown we would like to celebrate this event by giving back to those who have supported us so much, the community.

Below you will find a link to the anniversary page which is also accessible through the homepage. On it contains an event calendar for all the activities and events that we have planned for this week.

Thank you for everything,

With love, the BVG Studios Team

Onward to the celebrations!

Share this post on: reddit

Legal

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:53 pm  Legal

Who needs it...

Kevow of Rice

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:55 pm  Kevow of Rice

Legal wrote:Who needs it...
I do... I haven't played Halo in forever, and I've been waiting like everyone else for THIS Halo :,(

Legal

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:04 pm  Legal

kevow wrote:
Legal wrote:Who needs it...
I do... I haven't played Halo in forever, and I've been waiting like everyone else for THIS Halo :,(
Isn't a pre alpha just a server test by Swanton's standard anyway. I doubt you missed much.

Kevow of Rice

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:06 pm  Kevow of Rice

Legal wrote:
kevow wrote:I do... I haven't played Halo in forever, and I've been waiting like everyone else for THIS Halo :,(
Isn't a pre alpha just a server test by Swanton's standard anyway. I doubt you missed much.
But now I can't say "Yeah. I tested the Pre-Alpha im cool." to the new people who join once the game is at 100%

Legal

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:08 pm  Legal

kevow wrote:
Legal wrote:
kevow wrote:I do... I haven't played Halo in forever, and I've been waiting like everyone else for THIS Halo :,(
But now I can't say "Yeah. I tested the Pre-Alpha im cool." to the new people who join once the game is at 100%
It's not a big deal, knowing Swanton, that game isn't going to go far. I gave up on that community. They're all brony's. Seriously..

001 Contrite Mediation

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:45 pm  001 Contrite Mediation

Legal wrote:
Pretty much a server test. But they had a test map too; I think rex or somebody put it up on youtube.

FutureShadow202

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:34 am  FutureShadow202

001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Legal wrote:Isn't a pre alpha just a server test by Swanton's standard anyway. I doubt you missed much.
Pretty much a server test. But they had a test map too; I think rex or somebody put it up on youtube.
So they must working on the Beta now then, right?

Legal

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:46 am  Legal

FutureShadow202 wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Legal wrote:Isn't a pre alpha just a server test by Swanton's standard anyway. I doubt you missed much.
So they must working on the Beta now then, right?
Nope, the alpha. That was pre alpha, I found some footage and there was nothing in the game that was made by them

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com